Fabulous Fashion Tips
Here are 72 Fabulous fashion Tips a reader sent to me.
Although I'd love
to share her name , she has asked to remain anonymous. So Here goes,
hope you have fun reading this as much as I did
Fashion Tip # 1 : Know
your body shape
- Petite women should avoid chunky clothes and strong prints.
Instead go for fitted shapes and soft fabrics, narrow belts subtle
contrasts of color and texture. Keep everything streamlined so as not
to cut the body in half.
- Busty women should wear eye-catching skirts (shorter if you
are comfortable) and trousers, strong prints and colors or textures
eye away from the top half of the body. Wearing a single block
of color is thinning. Avoid eye-catching tops; instead wear long
jackets that draw the eye down. Darker colored tops which are loose
fitting and waist hugging.
- Pear shaped women should love vertical lines, V-necks and
skirts with slits up the side, straight or A-line skirts to just below
the knee. Dark tights and shoes with color or pattern in a blouse or
top, tops should hang past the hips. Classic cuts on top in lighter
colors draw the eye away from the hips. Accent the V-neck with a V or
Y- shaped necklace.
- Tall women should avoid tight clothes. Wear the right skirt
length, too short or too long will be out of proportion. As with petite
women keep everything streamlined, wear blouses over trousers so as not
to shorten your top half.
- Rectangular women should wear pattern. Feminine knit
sweaters over skirts are great. Wear a round neckline and mirror it
with a round necklace or scarf.
Fashion Tip # 7: Dress
to suit your personality
- Rock chick ‚ accessorize and clash a little but keep it
- Urban chic ‚ take advantage of the wonderful high street
fashion, stunning yet simple.
- Sporty ‚layer trendy casual clothes.Arty ‚take contemporary
fashion and add a dash of your own personality to spice things up.
- Sexy ‚sensual fabrics, curvy and delicious; a splash of
color and scent.
- Retro chic ‚great accessories, and a flare for those
classic, all time looks.
- Romantic ‚classic cuts, tailoring and soft colors, lace,
embroidery and pearls.
Fashion Tip # 14 : The right accessories can make all the
- V and Y- shaped necklaces draw the eye down
Round necklaces fill the neckline
- Ultra long earrings elongate the neck
- A long, trailing belt elongates the legs
- The right hat can make an outfit
- Cocktail rings add fun and color and a bit of sparkle to a
- Scarves can be arty
A matching jewelry set can bring an outfit together